Confused about how to occupy your children during the summer holidays ? No worries, in Sauldre and Sologne, there is no shortage of activities for children !
Enjoy the beautiful summer days :
- A treasure hunt : Want to spend a fun afternoon with your children ? In Ivoy-le-Pré, a mysterious treasure would be hidden… Discover this village with your family and solve the puzzles that will allow you to find the treasure !
- A Selfie Rally : In the same spirit, try the selfie rallies ! Explore the towns of Argent-sur-Sauldre and Aubigny-sur-Nère in search of the 15 places photographed in the guide. The purpose ? Take a selfie in front of the site, as quickly as possible…
- Golf in the countryside : The course is composed of 11 holes, it is made for a practice of golf open to all, in a natural environment at the parc des sports.
- Walk with Gavotte and Op’Là : Walk with Gavotte and Op’Là, adorable sled dogs and enjoy some incredible Berry and Sologne stories and tales. All ages will enjoy a tasting of local products at the village biscuit factory.
To refresh :
- Aquaplouf : It is hot outside ! Let’s go to the water park Aquaplouf in Argent-sur-Sauldre. Located at the pond Etang du Puits, adults and children will pace up and down the trampolines, the water slides, the catapults and all types of water inflatables attractions !
- Boat trip and step paddle : Welcome aboard, sailor ! With your family, slide aboard a small electric boat along the Sauldre Canal to the Etang du Puits. A boat can accommodate up to 5 people.
Cultural and funny activities :
- Marguerite Audoux Museum : Discover the fabulous destiny of Marguerite Audoux ! With a small game booklet, children can explore the museum in a fun way.
An immersion in Scotland
An immersion in Scotland : head to the Auld Alliance Interpretation Center at the Château des Stuarts in Aubigny-sur-Nère. Here are three activities that are sure to delight your children !
- As a family, immerse yourself for 1.5 hours in the history of the oldest alliance in the world during a fun visit. Saturdays July 11 and 25, August 15 and 29 at 10:30 am.
- Children can also try their hand at the art of heraldry and make their own coats of arms during a workshop. Fridays July 17 and 31, August 07 and 21 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Treasure hunt activity after a fun visit to the museum. Children will have to answer a series of questions and collect the clues that will allow them to find the treasure ! Thursdays July 16 and 30, August 6 and 20 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Registration and reservation by phone at the Auld Alliance Interpretation Center on 06 79 94 32 00.
Published on 17/08/2020